Do you want your blog to grow and get more visitors to your website? Then use these tips to attract traffic to your website/blog. Write fantastic articles, but no one reading them? Your visitor numbers do not rise? We know how frustrating it is when you put a lot of time and energy into your blog, but then do not see it in your figures . We share best tips that can help you attract traffic to your website.
Attract Traffic to Your Blog
1. Share your articles on your personal Facebook page.
2. Create a Facebook page for your blog and share your articles and any products there.
3. Create a Facebook group that links up with your blog and share your knowledge, tips and articles there.
4. Log in to Facebook groups where you can promote your blog posts.
5. Log in to Facebook groups where your target audience is and give valuable tips and advice.
6. Put the link of your website in your biography.
7. Share your articles as a post on Instagram.
8. Create a story in which you announce your latest blog post.
9. Use the right hashtags to attract your target audience.
10. Put the link of your website in your profile and trigger people by means of a call to action to click on it.
11. Put attractive, vertical images in your articles and pin them to Pinterest from your website.
12. Create boards that match the topics on your blog and pin your blog posts to as many signs as possible.
13. Register with relevant group boards and also pin all your articles to them.
14. Put the link of your website in your profile.
15. Tweet your latest and old articles.
16. Use relevant hashtags to attract your target audience.
17. Put your blog under your work experience and add a link to your website.
18. Share your latest articles as updates.
19. Join relevant LinkedIn groups and share your blog posts there.
20. Put the link of your blog in your profile.
21. Share your latest articles as updates
22. Join communities and share your blog posts there.
Other Social Media
23. Create YouTube videos that link up with your blog, so that you can appeal to a new target group and go to your website.
24. Put part buttons under your articles so that others can share your blog posts.
25. Log in to other social media.
25. Put the link of your website in your signature.
26. Start a newsletter and promote your articles and products.
27. Process relevant keywords in your articles.
28. Create a good URL .
29. Collect backlinks to your website.
30. Think of good titles .
31. Optimize your images.
32. Link to previously written articles.
33. Submit an XML sitemap for your blog.
34. Leave valuable feedback on other blogs.
35. Go guest blog on a website with the same target group.
36. Network – online or offline – with other bloggers.
37. Work with others in your industry. Hair quotes
38. Update old blog articles.
39. Try to get into the media by, for example, sending a press release or making sure that you are being interviewed.
40. Share regular blog posts from other bloggers. Chances are that they will also share your articles.
41. Look at your statistics regularly and use that information to improve your blog.