WordPress hide login page plugins. We are fond and proud of WordPress, but there are times when it is better to hide the fact that our site is running on this platform. Periodically in it there are critical security vulnerabilities, so why give an attacker an extra clue in search of a breach?
In this review, we want to talk about some of the best WordPress hide login page plugins in our opinion, which will reliably hide the login page in the admin panel of WordPress . This will serve as another barrier against some gross attacks. So, if someone goes to the address … / wp-admin or … / wp-login. php , then get the error 404 . And you can set the login page to a different address .
Among the plugins in question are paid and free products. But we recommend using premium plug-ins.
WordPress Hide Login Page Plugins
Hide My WP protects against popular gross attacks on WordPress sites . It controls access to PHP files and blocks 90% of XSS and SQL-Injection attacks. In addition, it will make your site invisible to some WordPress-oriented bots.
In general, Hide My WP belongs to the category of must have and definitely worth the money!
This WordPress hide login page plugins not only hides the standard login form in the admin panel of WordPress , but also offers a no less functional alternative in the form of a modal form based on Bootstrap.
Among other functions worthy of attention, it is worth noting:
- Update plug-in from the admin panel of WordPress
- CSS editor compatible with iPad and tablet devices
- A simple and clear interface
- Redirecting to another page after authorization
- Admin and login rewrite (setting up alternative addresses)
- Activating the “Site on Reconstruction” mode
Lockdown WP Admin makes the administrative directory / wp-admin / unavailable for the unauthorized user unavailable. An attempt to go directly to this directory will result in a 404 error. The same login URL can be changed with the same WordPress hide login page plugins.
WPS Hide Login – very easy WordPress hide login page plugins, which allows you to quickly and safely change the address of the entrance to the admin panel of WordPress . In this case, the plugin does not change or rename the system files and does not set redirection rules. It simply intercepts calls to relevant pages. When the plugin is deactivated, WordPress returns to its original state.
Hide Login allows you to change the URL of the most important, in terms of security, WordPress pages:
- Login pages (login)
- The page displayed when logout occurs
- User registration pages (registration)
- Password reminder page (lost password)
- Administrative files directory (admin pages)
- The plugin does not modify the wp-config.php file and keeps a backup of the .htaccess (.htaccess. Backup ) file.